Hana's World

I'm a tinyweeny border collie cross chihuahua doggie from Australia (yeah, daddy's the chihuahua..heheh).

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just another yummy day


I am sure that my tummy is feeling 110% okay now. Have been eating a lot especially the lamb and rice roll that my dad say it smells like a big sausage!! Of course, the output of my daily meal also smell good haha which he has to clean many times a day..Hahaha.. Can you see the pic...I am looking for more food...but actually it turn out to be a camera.

I have been very naughty too as I have this strange habit of playing in kitty litter tray till he has to sweep and clean the floor everyday. But it is no fun to me at all as as I am been locked in the crate while he is clean the floor. So no chasing of the little blue brush!!

I also heard dad calling my elder brother poo poo the loopy rabbit very fat. I saw him the other day as he must be about 4~5kg now..Fat rabbit....

Okay time for another doodoo for my dad..hahaha woof..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home