Hana's World

I'm a tinyweeny border collie cross chihuahua doggie from Australia (yeah, daddy's the chihuahua..heheh).

Sunday, July 30, 2006

MC Today


I have MC today due to having diarrhea for the past few days till today it was really bad. I was basically so tired and sleepy. I was rush to the vet and force to stay in my big brother's carry bag through out the whole journey to South Melbourne. The tram ride and the swinging motion of the bag make me puke twice like the Singapore merlion.

Then when I was at the vet, everything was okay till I felt something long and cold poking my butt "yahoooooee" It was just a device call thermometer who is use to measure body temperature. At least they should warm it up and lubricated it with KY. Anyway I also had a de-worm pill push down into throat by the vet. "What the" kept being poke by this vet call Dr Craig but at least he is handsome...Woof woof..even got his mobile number.

I was basically fine. It was my stomach getting confuse by the change in food and now have to stick to this yummy chicken & rice can food. Hopefully I will get better tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Wondering Wanderer said…

    hey bitch, great site. Welcome to your new world i'm sure ur new family will be fantastic. Confirm u will be well fed by these food loving people. Just make sure u dun piss them off, I'm still not too sure if they enjoy "xiang rou"...... hot dogs. *hint hint*
    anyway get well soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home