Hana's World

I'm a tinyweeny border collie cross chihuahua doggie from Australia (yeah, daddy's the chihuahua..heheh).

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Oh yeah...I got doo doo


Yesterday, I have doo doo and they are firm. It must the anti-biotic that is being force down my throat every morning and night time. Luckily it is only half a pill, and 2 more pills to go.... I have to thank Dr Craig, Chrissie and Thomas for looking after me. I still have to eat chicken and rice can food till I finish two cans of it.

I spent the whole morning by myself at home till daddy came back home for lunch. I was sitting on this lap seeing him eating toasted ham/cheese/tomato sandwich and a packet of Mamee...I kept drooling..But he just finish it in a few bites and left none for me. After he left, I was all alone again with my toys which I will try to post more about it when I have time..hehe.

Mummy even pick me up and take me to daddy office. Wow...I get to meet all those colleague of his but I'm only interested in that noisy photocopying machine. Spent a good 1 hr there looking around..laughing at people doing work and I am playing with mummy phone mobile strap. Breakfast time...got to go....woof woof..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home