Hana's World

I'm a tinyweeny border collie cross chihuahua doggie from Australia (yeah, daddy's the chihuahua..heheh).

Thursday, August 03, 2006

3 Nights Chalet

Hi All, sorry for not posting my blog for the past few days as I just came back from my $250++ 3 nights chalet at the South Melbourne Vet. I was sent back to the vet on Monday night again as I didn't eat the whole day and was having diarrhea all day long. Well I was so happy to see my handsome vet Dr Craig and friend Thomas (the cat).

Dr Craig decided to give me an X-ray to see if I have eaten any objects that I shouldn't be putting in my mouth which will block at my intenstine. The result of the X-ray only shows that my tummy and intenstine are full of gas pockets which my parents are complaining my fart stinks. Dr Craig have a feel on my tummy and discover that my intestine are quite tight. After all the pressing encourage me to doo doo on this table...haha this is what I call fresh sample. He use my poo to test for "Pavro" but I was negative. He then decide for me to stay over night so that they can monitor and check it further why I am having diarrhea.

In the end, I have spent 3 nights at the vet and just returned to home tonight. I was given anti-biotics and was whining till they have to put Thomas with me the whole of yesterday.I will try to post my X-ray once I received from the Dr Craig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home