Hana's World

I'm a tinyweeny border collie cross chihuahua doggie from Australia (yeah, daddy's the chihuahua..heheh).

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Day out to Queen Victoria Market


I'm a happy puppy today as I have a day out to Queen Victoria Market with Daddy and Mummy. I was back at pet shop at F Shed for a visit with Kelly and Janet. Kelly try to cut my nails but I was too excited to see her which she only manage to cut one of my paws. I got a few presents from Kelly, two rope toys and a plush doggy for me to chew. I even have a FBI top...hehe which I wear it straight away and patrol the market on the groceries trolley. Must be the FBI top that I am wearing which got the attention of people walking pass me and they want to pat me....oh yes oh yes... When they found out that I am a Border collie and Chihuahua cross they are shocked! How did that happen.... What the..?? I also saw a lot of doggies at the market but I can't sniff them yet as I got to wait for my second vaccination injection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home