Hana's World

I'm a tinyweeny border collie cross chihuahua doggie from Australia (yeah, daddy's the chihuahua..heheh).

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Vaccination & Desexing (Final)

I have completed my last stage of my desexing by removing the stitches on Monday. I even ask mum to take a picture of Dr Craig and me together so that I can show you how handsome he is….kekeke. I have a lump on my back of my neck with Dr Craig said that it might be the after effect from the vaccination injection. In the end, the have to use a needle to poke it and squeeze out all the unwanted fluid...yucks...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hana, your mom definitely got the "hots" for the vet guy, Dr Craig. Confirmed lah! so cute so cute so cute, and I'm talking about you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home