Hana's World

I'm a tinyweeny border collie cross chihuahua doggie from Australia (yeah, daddy's the chihuahua..heheh).

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Vaccination & Desexing (Part 1)


















Today is an important chapter of my doggie life....I received my final vaccination and desexing. Dad and mum taken a day off to sent me my usual handsome vet Dr Craig at the South Melbourne. Hehehe before going there, we actually took a pit stop at the new Krisp Creme shop (Corner of Spencer and Collins St) which just opened this morning at 6am. We bought a dozen of the assorted donuts for my doctor. I was so happy to see Thomas the cat till I let off wee wee on the floor.......kekeke...

Check out my vaccination and desexing certificate ......which give me the rights to go around the park sniff other doggies bum bum...etc...don't want to go into more details of that..hehe I also been desexing early to prevent any unwanted pregnancy with those desperado or one night stand boyfriend out there.

To be continued.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home