Hana's World

I'm a tinyweeny border collie cross chihuahua doggie from Australia (yeah, daddy's the chihuahua..heheh).

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Vaccination & Desexing (Part 3)

Check out my lamp shade to stop me from licking and chewing my stitches….they sure look ridiculous and out of fashion…why not have some colours so that I look more elegant. Anyway, I found out that this lamp shade is made from Germany and not China….”surprise”….hehehe.. It took me a while to get use to it as for the first few days I knock into cabinet, kitty litter and of course it took me a few times to go into my crate as I have to make sure the lamp shade fit right through the door.


1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    U actually look very cute with the lamp shade...hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home