Hana's World

I'm a tinyweeny border collie cross chihuahua doggie from Australia (yeah, daddy's the chihuahua..heheh).

Friday, May 25, 2007

Pre-birthday present

I was sent to my vet for a check-up as when I get excited will have a whieezing effect.

This was my report from Dr Craig:

" Hana has had an anesthetic today to check the back of her mouth to ensure there is no cause of the respiratory noise present. the only abnormality is enlarged tonsils which have prolapsed out of the crypts. The likely cause for this and her noise is allergic as her soft palate is the perfect size and there is no inflammation in her pharynx. We have flushed out her nasal cavities to ensure there is nothing present to cause irritation.
I think she will get over this problem fine, but it may be something that we have to settle down from time to time. I would like to put her on anti inflammatory for a week to see if we can resolve the problem. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home